5 Steps To Better Health
1. Identify and eliminate toxins. Many of you are aware of the main sources of toxic exposure. The next step is to eliminate them as best you can, in order to rebalance your detox system. many people are unaware of how many toxic chemicals they are exposed to on a daily basis.
Toxic chemicals including Propylene Glycol, lanolin, Artificial fragrances, Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Ethylene Glycol and Formaldehyde can be present in any number of everyday products. Research products and use only products that are safe for you and your family. Create a healthy home and body by implementing a Live Clean Lifestyle using products I recommend from here.
2. Fix your gut. An unbalanced gut micro biome is a key source of toxins for many people. An unhealthy gut is the pre-cursor to many serious health concerns. If you are serious about healing your gut long term, please consider our Love Your Gut program.
3. Get moving. Working up a sweat and getting your blood pumping will help increase circulation and move those toxins out of your body. Rebounding on a mini trampoline is a great exercise to help the lymphatic system do its job. I cover this in more detail in the Love Your Gut program.
4. Liven up that liver. If your detoxification system is sluggish, this is a serious problem and needs to be addressed before more serious issues arise. Ensure you are drinking at least 8 glasses of pure filtered water, eliminating healthy poop at least daily, eating clean and supporting your system with targeted supplementation such as Liver Health.
5. Cleanse your mind, heart and emotions. Detoxing your soul is just as important as detoxing your body. Stress we face everyday can build up and cause havoc in your body. Unresolved emotions including bitterness, resentment and unforgiveness can manifest into dis-ease, and are often the underlying cause of illness. Meditation, prayer, counselling, relaxation, listening to music, aromatherapy are all great ways that may help.
I hope these 5 steps have helped you on your path to detoxing your whole body, mind and spirit. These are covered in more detail in the Love Your Gut program. It's a simple program that guides you to making everyday changes that will help restore your gut and transform your health and wellbeing.