This is a classic family traditional recipe which I have made allergy friendly. The recipe for the cauliflower rice and Beef Stroganoff are both from my Allergy Friendly Home Cooking eBook.
You will need…
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500g Rump steak, sliced into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons Gluten Free flour
- 300g Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Sweet paprika
- 400ml Coconut cream
- ½ cup beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
What to do…
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large pan. Cook beef slices in batches over medium/high heat until just cooked. (It usually takes 3 batches, depends on the size of your pan). Remove to a plate, cover with foil and set aside. Repeat until all meat cooked.
- Reduce heat to medium, add the last 2 teaspoons of oil and cook onion and garlic, until onion is transparent. Add tomato paste and paprika. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook for a further 2 minutes. Slowly pour in beef stock, stirring continually. Add mushrooms and stir in the coconut cream. Return beef strips to pan. Cover. Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and cauliflower rice.
Allergy Friendly Home Cooking (eBook) is packed with delicious allergy friendly recipes the whole family will love.
Recipes from the heart of my home to the heart of yours. Every recipe is free from the Top 8 and Gluten. Enjoy delicious food despite having multiple food allergies.
Having multiple food allergies no longer means missing out!