I created this recipe one night after dinner when I was having one of those after dinner sugar craving. I love this recipe because there is no guilt and its sooooo good.
This fudge is quick and easy to make, allergy friendly and delicious!!! It will literally melt in your mouth. It’s one of the many yummy recipes from my Easy Allergy Free Easter eBook.
If you liked this recipe, please leave me a comment below.
Nut Free | Gluten Free | Grain Free | Egg Free | Dairy Free | Soy Free
1 cup good quality coconut oil
1 cup Crunchy Sunflower seed butter ( or allowable nut butter)
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
What to do …
- Grease and line a loaf tin.
- Melt coconut oil and sunflower seed paste in a saucepan for 2 minutes. Add other ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Alternatively -Using an electric mixer, beat coconut oil for approximately 3 minutes or until smooth. Add maple syrup and sifted cacao powder. Beat until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl if needed. Add sunflower seed butter and beat for a further 2 minutes until mixture is combined.
- Scrape mixture into prepared tin. Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and return to freezer. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Find this recipe and more similar delicious gluten and allergy friendly recipes in Easy Allergy Free Easter